Green Mountain Pricing Strategy
The most accurate method to price your home
I leverage the same database that agents, banks, appraisers and buyers use to correctly price a property.
How it shows
I make your listing pop!
Today’s market has more informations than ever for home buyers. They have already been online, prequalified the houses they like and the ones they don’t. Therefore, it’s so important to make a good impression online.
- Professional Photographs
- Using the best quality photos are so important to make a good impression.
- Our camera-equipped drone shoots high-def photos and video from the air, to capture an impressive point of view of your home.
- I use high-quality video to create a compelling virtual tour of your home that will capture buyers’ attention.
What can you do to prepare?
What will buyers see?
- The Basics
- Home—spotless. Lawn—mowed. Clutter—removed. Carpets—cleaned. Odors—gone.
- Living Room
- Open up the living room by moving furniture and removing unnecessary items.
- Clear counters, refrigerator art and magnets. Add a plant or fresh flowers. Leave small appliances if used daily.
- De-personalize by removing photos, posters and personal items to make buyers feel comfortable.
- Think “hotel.” Add fresh new towels and remove all personal items—no toothbrushes!
- Organize closets, laundry room, mudroom and storage areas.
- Patch holes and paint walls and ceilings where needed. Replace broken tiles, re-caulk sinks and tubs.
- Tone down brightly painted rooms. Not all buyers appreciate hot pink, purple or red.
- Replace low-watt light bulbs with brighter ones. Clean windows. Open curtains.
- Put away toys, clean litter boxes, deodorize carpets. Take pets with you when house is shown.
- Think curb appeal! Paint the front door. Pressure wash the driveway, sidewalks, decks and patio. Add a few shrubs, flowers and fresh mulch. Put away garden tools, hoses, toys and bikes. Remove dead or tired plants.
- Remove as many extras as possible. Tools, lawn equipment and bikes are o.k. Leave room for at least one car. Make it look spacious!
I’ll sell it faster and for more $$$
How I do it
- Step one
- I use the National Association of Realtors data that tells me exactly where buyers found the home they purchased. The top three ways are online, with agents and through yard signs.
- Step two
- I target my marketing strategy and resources to match where buyers are finding homes right now. When more buyers see your property, I can sell it faster.
Innovative internet marketing
To reach the 92% of buyers who search online, I market every property in five places
- Broker Websites
- By posting on greenmnt.com, I gain hundreds of views.
- Search Portals
- Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com. I know how to get your property showcased ahead of the competition on these popular sites. Buyers won’t click through page after page of similar properties, so why not choose the team that can get yours featured more often?
- Classified Services
- Craiglist,. Most agents overlook it, but I know international buyers and high-priced sales come through here every day. Other agents post a listing once. My commitment is to post every 48 hours until it’s sold.
- Search Engines
- Google, Bing, Yahoo. Nobody knows search engines better!
- Social Media
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, ActiveRain, Google+. I market your property through the most popular social networks, through paid posts, our own audiences and every 48 hours, directly through Brivity.
I don’t rely on the internet alone
30% of buyers find their dream home through real estate agents. Over the years this figure has declined and shifted to online search, but it is still significant. I’m definitely marketing to other agents!
Reaching buyers at every opportunity
20% of buyers find the home they eventually purchase through these four ways:
- Yard signs
- Approximately 9% of buyers found the home they actually purchased from a yard sign. Our signs attract buyers by featuring offers that others can’t make.
- Word of mouth
- A small percentage of buyers find the home they purchase through a friend, neighbor or knowing the seller.
- Only 1% of buyers find the home they purchase through print advertising. Yet, 80% of agents spend 80% of their marketing budgets on print advertising.